Director / Principal Consultant
Amanda has extensive experience in the government, banking, tertiary education, and private sectors.
She has particular expertise in project and programme management, project office setup and facilitation, project methodologies, training, banking, business process redesign, business analysis and human resource management, as well as in cyber security.
We take professionalism, qualifications and experience seriously.
Not only are we qualified to offer you advice, but we maintain a commitment to professional development. It’s a requirement of the various professional membership organisations to which we belong.
Actually, we love being up to date!
- Master of Business Studies, Management, Massey University
- Bachelor of Business Studies, Personnel and Training & Development, Massey University
- PRINCE2 Practitioner and Accredited PRINCE2 Trainer
- MSP Advanced Practitioner and Accredited MSP Trainer
- Certified Management Consultant (CMC)
- Member of the Project Management Institute NZ Chapter and PMI USA
- Member of the Institute of Management Consultants NZ
- Member of the Wellington Project Community/PRINCE2 User Group
- PMI President’s Award
Giving back to the Profession
- Mentoring Project Managers
- Training Project Managers
- Training Programme Managers
Giving Back to the Community
- Organising Committee Member of the Wellington Open PMO Group (2014-2019)
- PMINZ Conference organisation